Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bucket List...

How amazing is it when you get to cross off something you have on your bucket list. My husband and I recently went on a church retreat where we got to attend a Bird of Prey demonstration. You probably won't ever see me with a larger smile on my face. We had so much fun meeting the birds and getting to handle them. It was just the best experience. They handler was amazing she let us take our time with each bird it was not rushed at all and she answered like a 1000 questions that we had. I love how I have my hand in my coat pocket as I am holding the birds and I'm just like hey yeah I have a bald eagle here no big deal haha!! Although inside I was squealing like a little girl!! 






Needless to say all this birding has definitely inspired my time while in my bible journal, and has me feeling creative.  It's safe to say nature definitely fuels my passions. God frequently leaves me in awe over all the beautiful things He has created! 



The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky proclaims the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic paring - birds of prey meet Bible! Happy for you. (I would have been very, VERY frightened!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! This must have been a life time event. The birds are so glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete